What is Home and Contents Insurance?

Home and Contents Insurance conveniently protects both your building & contents. It covers a range of insured events, such as fire, theft, storm damage & lightning strikes. It can also cover you for accidental damage and cover for contents away from your home.

See a comparison of the insurance covers we can offer:

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download [116.23 KB]

4300+ Franchisee’s

All over the World

More Than 52

Divisions to Choose From